View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 02:48 PM   #715
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtiangha View Post
However, the libKoboTS.so mouse driver from the forma package (date 1/26/2019) doesn't work on my Glo HD; I had to revert to the one that came in the KSM09+update001+nightmode version that was posted by CH23 (date 10/14/2014) before touch in KSM09 would work again. I don't have any other hardware to either test the other drivers, or if the 1/29/2019 version of the libKoboTS.so driver works on the same devices as the 10/14/2014 version (i.e. Mark 6 devices and older) outside of the Glo HD.
Maybe this is related to the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
The rcS file should also export the device names that vlasovsoft expects (cf. kobomenu_test.sh in the package that is available here.)
Best,
Tshering
The relevant part is
Spoiler:
Code:
NAME=`/bin/kobo_config.sh 2>/dev/null`
MODEL_NUMBER=$(cut -f 6 -d ',' /mnt/onboard/.kobo/version | sed -e 's/^[0-]*//')
case $NAME in
  alyssum)  DEVICE=GLOHD    ;;
  dahlia)   DEVICE=AURAH2O  ;;
  dragon)   DEVICE=AURAHD   ;;
  phoenix)  DEVICE=AURA     ;;
  kraken)   DEVICE=GLO      ;;
  trilogy)  DEVICE=TOUCH    ;;
  pixie)    DEVICE=MINI     ;;
  pika)     DEVICE=TOUCH2   ;;
  daylight) DEVICE=AURAONE  ;;
  star)     DEVICE=AURA2    ;;
  snow)
    case $MODEL_NUMBER in
      374) DEVICE=AURAH2O2_v1 ;;
      378) DEVICE=AURAH2O2_v2 ;;
      *)   DEVICE=TOUCH ;;
    esac
    ;;
  nova)     DEVICE=CLARAHD  ;;
  frost)    DEVICE=FORMA    ;;
  *)        DEVICE=TOUCH    ;;
esac
export DEVICE

Last edited by tshering; 12-13-2019 at 06:19 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote