View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #7
djgreedo
Addict
djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, HP Touchpad (Android), Samsung Omnia 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I just hope that it will work on a large screen not just a phone screen without a hack.
Generally speaking all Android apps will scale to the native screen resolution.

For example, my Android phone has a resolution of around 850x600 (can't remember the exact numbers but it's 16:9 and around 850 pixels wide) and all the apps I use scale perfectly to this resolution. Many Android tablets have a resolution not much higher than my phone.

Given Android's versatility for screen sizes I can't imagine the app won't scale beautifully.

Now someone needs to make an Android tablet with a colour e-ink display capable of video and I'll pay whatever they ask!
djgreedo is offline   Reply With Quote