View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Good question for a poll, mgmueller

Although, I am wondering about the below vote
I'm embarrassed to say: That's mine.
From September 2008 to August 2009 I've bought about 800 eBooks. Cheapest are about $ 7, more expensive ones are $ 12 and more. So I guess, it's been about $ 8.000. For the moment I've reduced, but my average probably will remain about $ 6000.
Totally crazy, I know. As with my eBooks readers: I'm collecting.
But experience tells: I'll get bored and will move on...to collect something else...
In my childhood it has been paper books, I still have about 5000 in my cellar.
Later on it has been DVDs. I've got about 900 of them. Then it has been iTunes, about 1100 movies and 5000 TV episodes - all bought from Apple.
And it's always the same: Building the collection, configuring the hardware/system is way more fun (and time consuming) than actually using it.
For example, haven't seen a DVDs in years, hate the physical media nowadays and prefer the iTunes downloads.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote