View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdibella View Post
Can Sony readers (specifically the 505) read ebooks purchased from Barnes and Noble? I know they're epub but I'm unclear on how many flavors of epub actually exist...
Actually, unless they've changed really recently, B&N books are still eReader files, not ePub (they will be changing, but I don't think they have yet).

Once B&N goes ePub their books will only be readable on the Nook or in their reader software at least until other manufacturers upgrade the software on their devices to accommodate the new form of DRM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote