Thread: Shower Habits?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 08:30 AM   #3
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I voted for 'other.' It really depends upon where in the world I am, and what I'm doing. When we are scuba diving, I tend to shower morning, after each dive (to get the salt off me, so that could be between 2-5 more times,) and in the evening before dinner. When traveling in S.E Asia, we tend to shower twice a day because it's so damn hot, humid, and sticky. When backpacking, we tend to wait until we find streams or lakes, which might make be every few days if we are not so lucky. For normal, at-home living, once a day, in the mornings, seems to be enough. No one moves away from me when on the trains...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote