View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #10
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Lilypad looks both interesting and frightening. And beyond the scope of what I'm trying to accomplish; while I'd probably be willing to tackle any one or two songs with it, I'm not willing to translate dozens-to-hundreds of pages. (This will be a long & difficult enough conversion project--10 books of over 400 pages each, with sometimes whacked formatting--without adding musical conversion to it.)
Yes, that's probably too much. I assumed my suggestion was only valid for a few tens of pages at most. Second option would be to replace svg with a plain scan (conveniently rotated, cleaned-up, and black/white-balanced).
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote