View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 12:07 PM   #3
kristalana
Groupie
kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Galaxy Tab Pro
I sideload all my books with Calibre/USB. The personal documents thing is a dealbreaker for me with Send to kindle, so I only use that for articles, webpages, etc. Also I convert nearly all my books to remove indents, add spacing and insert a metadata page so I'd be sending them from Calibre anyway. (I adore Calibre)
kristalana is offline   Reply With Quote