View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #27
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapostrophus View Post
I did this, and everything seems to work wonderfully, with one very big exception:

I can't connect to any Wifi networks. It will say Obtaining IP Address for a long time and then try connecting again over and over. I went into the Advanced Wifi settings and found the Wi-fi Region Code set to Europe. I change it to United States, and it keeps going back to Europe. Any way to fix this?
If it says "Obtaining IP Address" then the radio network has already connected which means that the region code is not causing the problem? The most common cause of problems related to "Obtaining IP Address" are password errors, because password difficulty will cause the data decryption to fail and make obtaining an IP address impossible.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote