View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:16 PM   #188
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Oh yes! I've read the first 5. Love this series, used to get them all mulit-format at Fictionwise but now that it's gone they only sell for Kindle or pdf. Waiting to see if they start selling epubs from a store that discounts before I pick up the current release.
Mine came from Fictionwise, also, and are now in my Nook library, although not available for purchase from B&N. The product detail at the B&N website says: "We're working on making this title available on NOOKŪ for Web". It would be nice to see them at Kobo and BoB.

New covers would not go amiss.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote