View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DazJWood View Post
I'm glad I am not the only one then that is picky!
I'm not against anything that has benefit. But I am confused. Are you saying you are picky enough to ensure all of the Tags, comments, publisher, series metadata in your books is exactly the way want it but you don't fix the Author and Title while you're at it?

How is it you have a bunch of files with great metadata except for the Author and title?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote