View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #7
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
I think I'll stick to my TF300.
That is nice.
I have something similar with a Samsung 7Plus.
About the same price.

What I want though is a notebook.
A good netbook replacement with a great keyboard for $199 with the Acer C7. That is about 1/2 the price of the above machines.

I tried both the new Chromebooks (Acer and Samsung) out.
Keyboard very similar to a 11.6" Mac Air at 1/4 the price or less.
Very similar in other ways too for the light side of computing that I do.
Both the new Chromebooks have lightweight processors, but the screen is great and very fast and they say you can view videos very well on it, even though I don't really view videos on computers.

The only thing holding me back is the battery life. 3 1/2 to 4 hours is too short though the battery is user replaceable so you could carry an extra. I want an extended battery.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote