View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #185
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipperJones View Post
To me the Note is the end all be all. It fits perfect in the hand (with a little learning curve) and offers up the best of both worlds. I stuck one of these [Spam link removed by moderator] Covers on mine and its like a 21st century paper back! Love it!
I played with the Note at the Samsung store that recently opened in Canada. A truly beautiful phone, and I would have considered it had it been available for my network. It looks big, but it nevertheless fits in your hand and that extra real state is really welcome.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 08-28-2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Removed spam link from quote.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote