View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #33
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabran View Post
"Most of the people using PowerPCs are even on Leopard."
I am a visual effects artist & animator

DEMO REEL

upgrading My OS right now would break several very expensive 3D & VFX programs requiring me to
$$upgrade them as well$$
Cant afford the Expense &I dont need the latest OS to be productive for my current Client Database.

Beside the point anyway.
The kindle fire does not need a separate "gateway" Application( ala itunes) on our PC's& Macs as it would
be a restriction for users who want to forego the "cloud" and sideload content IMHO.
Ahh, right. I understand. And very nice!

And I agree. I like that I can sideload stuff from any machine I have. It's easier. Even better, I can unload my doubleTwist content back onto any machine, you can't do that natively with iOS/iTunes. The only reason I even use iTunes is to grab iTunes U content for my Kindle.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote