View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 10:18 AM   #14
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
I don't think this device really looks that good. So it's flexible. Big deal. it's also very expensive and has no dedicated content. it's going to fail. it's probably mainly a technology show case.

I also don't like how the screen is bent when it's open and how it is shiny.

And why not enhance the importance of the flexible screen by making the screen bigger and wider? instead they made is really short....thus giving virtually no benefit to the flexibility aspect.

very bad design decisions in my opinion.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote