View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:50 AM   #7
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I note that there is just now an update to Notability that says that you can now "tap & hold to move media". It doesn't mention resize though. I can't test it as my iPad flatlined, and I'm waiting for the iPad 3.

Cheers,
Marc
Thanks I'll have a look, but if they want to keep me they will also have to remember my settings for the pen's with and color, it keeps reverting back to thick and black.

No iPad? Eek!!!! Sorry about that, and do let us know about the iPad 3

Another app that I tried some time ago and forgot about is Wacom's Bamboo Notes. It's very very very basic, just handwriting, a basic eraser, and that's all. No selection tool, no integration of images. The only thing innovative about this app is the palm protection, which works seamlessly and, in my experience, very well, provided multi-touch gestures are disabled on iOS5 (this is true with the palm protection features of other apps too, by the way). And the writing itself is very agreeable and looks good.

Bamboo Notes has a free version with only one notebook, and a paid version where you can create up to 20 notebooks. This paid version is cheaper than other handwriting apps, so if you're looking for something very basic it may be worth it, but I still prefer Noteshelf myself.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote