View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Backi
Connoisseur
Backi has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: PB912 Matt White
Onyx Boox M92 - Issues with Firmware v1.7 20111228 (and maybe v1.6)

I updated to firmware v1.7. Now I exeprience some issues in (only tested) PDF files:
  1. Broken navigation in "Single Page" layout
    When I choose zoom level "Hide Margins" the layout jumps to "Scroll Pages". In the previous v1.6 20111213 I could read single pages with hidden margins.
    When I then choose "Single Page", it looks like before, but I can turn pages only with the stylus! Pushing the previous/next button or using the joystick only reloads the current page.
    The same issues arise with zoom levels other than "Fit Page" (where "Single Page" works).
  2. (Status/Progress bar disappeared.) Update set "Full Screen" for all books.

Can I get the old firmware v1.6, until the bugs are fixed in v1.7?

What was also weird: After updating the device should restart, but mine didn't finish restarting. After the progress bar got full, it stuck there on dimmed start-up screen. After turning it on, the about site stated correctly firmware 1.7 20111228.

Last edited by Backi; 01-01-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Backi is offline   Reply With Quote