View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #10
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
"5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this down!
By M. OLaughlin - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) This review is from: Northwoods Deep (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book from the first chapter. It had me completely hooked and I finished this in a weekend (which is fast for me)! The characters seemed so real, the author really made me care about them and what was happening--it felt like they were old friends. Some really scary stuff goes on and through the whole book I was so anxious to get to the next page and see what would happen. Very creepy, scary and unexpected things go on, just what I like in a book. I could not recommend this more! A really great read! Can't wait to read more by Joel Arnold!"
JoelArnold is offline   Reply With Quote