View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Chikwako, I suggest that if you want a permanent battery like the Pocket Pro has, that you consider the Ectaco jetBook and the Aluratek Libre, both of which use the same Dr. Yi hardware with different firmwares.

If you would prefer to use (rechargeable) AA batteries, look into the jetBook Lite which I have.

I also have an Astak EZReader. In my opinion, the reflective TFT screen of these three is superior to that of the EZReader.

All three offer a wide choice of formats, as you request.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote