View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #241
sarasa1
Enthusiast
sarasa1 began at the beginning.

Device: KT and iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire View Post
1). Magic kobo reader is on ipad. Go to your library and in the lower right side you will see a wrench. Click on it then shake your ipad and turn it upside down. That should give you the magic kobo reader. It's similar to a magic eight ball. That should give you the magic kobo reader award.

2)The Haunted Bookstore is a novel by Christopher Morley....sorry if I caused some confusion.....

3) I went thru the pages provided on the preview of Dead Reckoning. There is actually no preview since it blocks the book out before the story begins. I think this is how I gotbthe Dead Reckoning Award, but I am not sure. I was going thru my awards and saw that the Dead Reckoning Award was there. I did buy the full edition of Pretty Little Liars. The preview hooked me!

4). I am in the US...and I have the kobo app downloaded on my ipad.
Thank you for answering all my questions.. i did what you did with the dead reckoning preview (no chapters).. but it hasn't done anything.. ah well.. i'll try again, or maybe buy the book and see.. they're meant to be quite good (though i've not seen True Blood, so i can't honestly say i know anything about it!)

And thanks for the tip about the magic kobo award.. now if only i had an ipad to try it on! lol.
sarasa1 is offline   Reply With Quote