View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 08:53 PM   #1424
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
Let me see if I got this right.
I create a custom column
Query name: precesses
Column heading: Processes
Type: whole numbers
Number format I put {0: d}% to show the percent sign. (image 1)

Then in the plugin configuration in the reading process column configuration I select #processes (image 2) and restart calibre.
When I synchronize the reading list, the percentage should appear.
But it does not appear, will I need to configure something?
From already thank you very much
The only change I would make to that the process once the configuration is done is:

- Update the progress for the books in calibre.
- Select the books in calibre and use the "Update reading progress" option in the plugins menu.
- Make any changes you want on the dialog (match books to GR, add a comment or edit the progress or rating).
- Press OK to update GR.

And as the Terisa said, it is calibre to GR only. The reason the function exists is that I can fetch the reading progress from my Kobo devices and decided I wanted to update GR with this. I haven't seen a reason to pull the progress from GR, and I don't remember anyone has requesting it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote