View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 09:28 AM   #59
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronChaim View Post
So...they're basically locking their own store out from any eink device. But, since they will continue to sell through Amazon, Kobo, and others there's still an option to get the books that way.

Is there any incentive to purchase directly from Harlequin's store (e.g., is the price any lower?)
They have sales you can only get on their site -- everything from the occasional 50% off to 25% off this or that. Also, purchases earn points that can be redeemed on books (ebooks or print).

I almost wish they'd go back to the old points program they had in the 1990s, where you collected points from mass market paperbacks and then mailed them in to buy things like gift sets of soaps and collectible dolls. At least you don't have to worry about making backups. And I was able to have the doll sent to my aunt. However, you also had to tear out a coupon in the book to get the points.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote