View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 07:27 PM   #57
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I've spent a lot of money at Harlequin over the years. When I contacted their Customer Service to complain that I no longer had access to my purchased contact, they told me I could still use what I had already downloaded. Well, of course I can! That's not the point. When the ebooks were purchased as pdf's, it was with the implied expectation that as long as Harlequin was in business I would have access to my ADE pdfs. I have no intention of purchasing another device to read with the Bookshout app. It is as if Harlequin has taken back what I have already purchased without giving me any compensation. I don't see how that can be legal.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote