View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #26
spiritualtramp
spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.spiritualtramp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidnpauly View Post
Well, what can I say? It is done, and it's too late to do anything. Well, at least, the owner of Black Rose did a good job of editing & formating the book & he is very helpful in responding to my questions and requests.

My question now, let's forget about the publisher, is how to promote it as a self-published book.

These are what I have done so far:
1- build my own website with a blog, a Q & A, & other stuffs
snip
6. Setup amazon.com author's page

Is there anything else I should do?

Thanks
David Pauly
Is any of that stuff actually promoting it? I mean just in looking at this thread, your profile and your website I don't see links to any of those things. How hard/easy are you making it for people to find out about you?

I know I've beat the podcast drum about to death. If you don't want to do a podcast (understandable) then consider appearing on some. No idea what your book is about, but do a google search for podcasts in your genre and ask if you can go on their show. Find other indies and network with them. If you're actively tweeting/facebooking make sure that you come across as much a person as a person selling a book, maybe moreso.

Just some thoughts.

Message me if you want to talk more.

Cheers.
spiritualtramp is offline   Reply With Quote