View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 06:37 AM   #7
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Although sci-fi is about my least favorite genre, I think I'll have to read Mr Sawyer's book. As a grad student I took quantum mechanics and a book with quantum consciousness as a theme sounds intriguing. I've always wanted to read Crichtion's Andomeda Strain, being one of my favorite movies from the 60s. Other apocalyptic books I've tried I quickly put down or had to slug through. Station 11 was a decent read and a little lighter twist on the genre.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote