View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 12:10 PM   #3
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Preferences are in the same place in linux and windows, probably they just scrolled off the right edge of the screen, like the little double arrow at the right end of the toolbar to see them, or press Ctrl+P ANd plugins work on all platforms (most of them anyway)
Thank you Kovid. You were correct as always. The problem was, as soon as I lost focus on the double arrow in order to click on Preferences the whole toolbar closed back up again so I couldn't see or click on "preferences". I used ctrl/p as you suggested and the Preferences window displayed. In Toolbars & Menus I have removed some of the icons I never use and now all is well. It's probably because my laptop screen is only 12 inches on this HP Elitebook 2570p on which I am using to learn Linux. I like this distro very much so far, and I will eventually use a computer that has a larger screen if I stay with it.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote