View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 01:47 AM   #78
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
See what GeoffR write at the beginning libnickel.so.1.0.0 file.
Quote:
# Lines beginning with '#' (such as this one) are treated as comments (ignored.)
# To 'comment out' a line means to insert a '#' character at the beginning.
# To 'uncomment' a line means to remove the '#' character from the beginning.
# Some patch options are commented out, and can be enabled by uncommenting.

You ignored the replace string of "Find your next great read".
The replace string mast be at length mast be 25 char, in the patch I post replace it with space " " so it look like it's nothing there, you can change it as you like.

The second line "BROWSE KOBO" i set as ignore, you can remove the # and also activate it, but you need to replace only the "BROWSE KOBO" and it mast be at the length 11.

I replace the patch and make it more understandable, If you copy it as is you get:
Quote:
Test, text length 25 char

Last edited by oren64; 06-01-2017 at 02:48 AM.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote