View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #60
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Harry, don't yell at me but

Remember I am new, and don't completely understand all the logistics involved here. I am realizing all the work you all do, and appreciate it...my question is this. I have found two Agatha Christie books out there. Are there any more available or are her books still under copyright? She is one of my favorite authors. How about Dashneil Hammett, or Mickey Spillane, or Raymond Chandler? To keep from asking dumb questions in the future, if I am interested in particular authors, how would I find out if their works are still under copyright? Thanks for your time.........Donna
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote