Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 12:24 PM   #1
bshar489
Addict
bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Fire HD8
Hi

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I'm still finding my way around the forums and ebooks in general. I've been interested in ebooks and readers since about 1999 when I first got internet and found a newsgroup that was discussing the Rocket Ebooks. From that moment I loved the idea and hoped someday to have one

Last month my wonderful son got me an Ebookwise reader for my birthday and I love it! I wandered here after Dale from the yahoogroup Fictionwise mentioned it, and I'm looking forward to reading posts and finding more books

BTW, what is the "karma" button for? I'm sure there's an answer somewhere, but I can't find it.

Bergette

Last edited by bshar489; 09-23-2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: question added
bshar489 is offline   Reply With Quote