View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
SONY Drops Price on all its readers 300/600/900

Okay I don't know if this is news or not, but with B&N starting the price war and dropping their Nook to $199 in addition to pricing their new model aggressively at only $149. Amazon did not skip a beat and quickly followed suit by dropping their model to $189.

So I was curios would SONY join the price war and drop their prices? It looks the the answer is yes.

I visited their Sonystyle store they have new prices

300 dropped from $169-> $149
600 dropped from $199 -> $169
900 dropped from $349 -> $299

So here I was eying a kindle for wife with it's lower price point. With the new lower price she might just receive a cherry red Sony-600

Decision, decisions....

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote