View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
Storm27
Connoisseur
Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3S, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
What worked for me is to authorize Desktop ADE (I had done this long before I used Sony eBL), and then download and use Sony eBook Library. It then automatically picks up your existing AdobeID. You can confirm this by reading an existing DRMed ePub/PDF using eBL.
Thanks! (Should have occured to me that I could check the set up that way round too.)

I do already have ADE authorised on my pc and my bebook mini set to that ADE account so I was -- as you suggested -- concerned that Sony ebL woud create a new account and the first I'd know about it would bewhen I couldn't read my new book on my existing devices.
Storm27 is offline   Reply With Quote