View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulckennedy View Post
All new devices have points where they just missed the mark. These are what I wish was different about the eDGe. Here is the link to my Blog Post.

Things I wish was different with the Entourage eDGe

What do you think should be added, changed etc. ?
My three most immediate desires are: 1) Handwriting recognition support; 2) Ability to view the e-ink side in landscape orientation; 3) Ability to project from the LCD side via VGA. All of these would make my use of the eDGe for academic research and teaching purposes much more efficient, and according to communications from the enTourage officers are all either in the works or "under consideration" for future upgrades. Here's hoping!
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote