Thread: PRS-600 Completely Froze
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #9
Drezin
Connoisseur
Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-505
Yes, it must be an Epub book, omk3. You described exactly how it works. As for what the other formats I used are, they are whatever the Sony Store usually uses, and what I download from here (BBsomething).

It could be the battery, but I know my reader, as cliche as that sounds. I always charge it through my PSP charger, and the readout has always been accurate. Plus, wouldn't the reader flash a battery icon and then shut off when the battery runs out while using it? This is what happened on my 505.

And, omk3, how do you do a reset? I pressed the reset button (the tiny one on the bottom where you need the stylus or a paper clip to press it), and then held it down for about ten seconds, and nothing happened.
Drezin is offline   Reply With Quote