View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 AM   #56
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by numindast View Post
I refuse to discuss the cost of eBook readers since that's the #1 complaint from people who have no interest in eBook readers. "You mean you buy the reader and THEN you have to buy the BOOKS TOO???" I'm a gadget lover, I'll pay for the gadgets.
Tell them that your device is not a reader. It's a portable bookcase. It holds lots of books. You'd probably have to spend a few hundred bucks on bookcases if you didn't have your device.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote