View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
corroonb
Addict
corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura, Nexus 9
Buying books from a different region

How is this done with Kobo? I know it's possible from what others have said. There are a few books which UK publishers don't want to sell to me. I know they're begging me to pirate them but I'd like to be good and buy them even if that means buying the US versions. If I do buy the US versions, are these available in my library just like normal books or do I need to use a VPN to read these books?

These are the third book in the Acacia series by David Anthony Durham which hasn't even been published in paper form when they published the previous two books and nearly all of Tad Williams' books. I want to give them my money but obviously they're too stupid to take it.
corroonb is offline   Reply With Quote