View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #338
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I didn't read through all 23 pages of this thread so this may have been discussed, but has anyone had any problems with the device auto sleeping early?

It doesn't happen all the time, but randomly my Aura HD has been going to "sleep" after about a minute (68 seconds) of idle time instead of the set 15 minutes. Not usually a big problem as when reading fiction I'm generally not idle that long, but I've been reading some non-fiction with photos & maps and having the screen go to sleep on you while looking at those "pages" is a bit annoying. I know I can turn the auto sleep feature off (assuming that will work), but I kind of like having it set at 15 minutes.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote