View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #53
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djpsycamore93 View Post
I bought an eBook from the Barnes and noble bookstore. I have it on my laptop but I am trying to put it on my Ipad Mini. When I try to sync it with my ipad mini this error message keeps coming up: the security plug-in required by this command is unavailable. I downloaded the security plug and I am still getting that error message. What is the problem? Please HELP ASAP
B&N has given up support for any device other than Nooks.

I stopped buying books from them a while back because they stopped supporting the PC Nook app, then a while after they absorbed Fictionwise, I could not even download my large library (nearly 100 books) to my PC.

Posting to their support site has gotten no response in months for the many users that have the same problem. Apparently the support policy is "ignore them, and they'll go away"

I have learned my lesson, no longer do I buy books I can't remove DRM from.

So for now, I buy only from Amazon.

Art
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote