View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:26 AM   #18
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Basis of my claim is it contains a 1,000mah battery even the cheapest phone contains at least a 1,500mah battery and generally the smaller the mah the less effective life they have and the worse they hold a charge.

Smaller the battery the faster it degrades when pushed they die a lot faster than a bigger battery as well in overall lifespan, I think it's very cheap of Sony to put such a battery in a device of this size although maybe it's common with ereaders, it's definitely not a suitable battery for media though.

Ipod contains a 1,440 li poly battery by the way it's very cheap of Apple as well, my 3rd gen touch is dead now because of it even though it doesn't sound it that's probably at least double the lifespan of 1,000 mah.

While it's true mp3 playing needs very little power it will still kill the reader a whole lot faster in my opinion.

Last edited by Teknikal; 03-29-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote