View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #65
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
I'm unsure of the significance, but the problematical one DID ship from Lexington, KY. According to tracking from Amazon, the good one came from San Francisco.

j, Did you say that you'd exchanged one? Or did you (like somebody else I know) just order a second one? For the price, I'm half tempted to just soak it in hot water and see if I can stretch it into shape.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote