View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #53
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
Hi Blossom... how do you like reading a ebook on SGP5 vs. Kindle? is the screen size big enough?
Thanks,
Doug
I love reading on my little device. I use Mantano though not the Kindle app. I only use the Kindle app for syncing to my K4B. I bought a Cloud subscription for Mantano so it acts like a Kindle. Actually I think it acts better than Whispersync. I got the $10 a year plan and Mantano was $6.99 for the app. I'm very happy with my reading experience using this method. I still have the Kindle app to open and sync the places in my books so I can switch back and forth. I read on my SGP5, K4B and Kindle Fire. I use Mantano on both the SGP5 and the Kindle Fire.

For me the screen is the perfect size. I can hold the device in my hand and read where ever I want. My first eReader was 5" so it's what I prefer.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote