View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #411
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
Does anyone know the prices the two iTouches were listed at last night? I couldn't stay awake long enough, but I was thinking of doing so tonight if the deal was great.
See this thread. I have the prices listed there. They went for $245 and $145, the same price as the Best Buy gift card deal; which is still available online.

Word of warning. Those iPods literally sold out the second they went live. I expect they'll do the same tonight. Get there early and hope for the best. If you miss it, order it from Best Buy.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote