Thread: Gah! Facebook!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #7
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
At least we have some privacy on MR and are not airing things little bubba's first poo for everyone to see. Meh.
I saw once decalgirl offers discount if you "like" them but that didn't lure me either.

It doesn't? Methinks it has teeth like your avatar! Seriously, I had a look today at registration page. Cannot bring myself to do it.

that is great!
I agree about the privacy on MR...otherwise I wouldn't be a member.

I also agree about the company discounts. So far they haven't been enough to get me to commit to FB.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote