View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #5
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
You might have a point JS. Although I have never heard my folks, who bought two nooks, referr to their readers as kindles in the way that my office often referrs to the Oce copier in the next office as a Xerox, eventhough its not. I have heard people hand someone a facial tissue that happend to be a Pufs and referr to it as a Kleneex. I have never heard of nooks being called kindles. Although I do believe that amazon outsells nooks for the same reason that apple outsells the kindle fire, simply becuase its an apple ipad. Makes little difference which is better people will always buy the ipad becuase its an ipad. My Kindle Fire is smaller faster and cheaper then my son's ipad 2 and has better response time.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote