Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #61
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Let me put it this way - with minimal activity, the Acer A100 would lose 3-5% a night on standby; the Kobo Vox about the same, and the Galaxy Tab Plus would go down 1-2% overnight.

And then you've got threads like this one that show standby drains of 1% per hour. I'm wondering what services, besides the screen, are running the tablet's WiFi or GPS to cause issues. That's not normal for tablets with a decent OS (Gingerbread was awful) and battery (above 2500 mAH), not given the variety I've used.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote