View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have to admit, one thing that I'm a little leary about with the move to self publishing for authors, is whether the editing is going to suffer. Having a book go through an editing process is generally a good thing, and I wonder how well that process is going to work for a self published author, even a big name. (Admittedly, I've seen books that were published through traditional means, both with smaller and larger publishing houses that seemed pretty inadequately edited too, so who know how things will turn out.)
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote