View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #11
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Mr. Goodkind is cashing in on marketing investments his publisher made. Good for him, I guess.

The comments there aren't 100 per cent favorable for him.
Silly me; I thought he was cashing in on selling 200 bazillion books that he had spent years of his life writing.

I had no idea that the selfless publishers, out of the kindness of their hearts, and with absolutely no profit for themselves, had spilled their lifeblood for Mr. Goodkind.

I'm not particularly a fan of his; I think he writes at about a 7th grade level (don't get me wrong; I like fantasy, just not his fantasy), but I think we should acknowledge that he may have had a teeny little part in his own success.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote