View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #236
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.

Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox Max Lumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMP View Post
1. Unless I'm missing something the "Select Background" icon under the "Create Scribble" application is not giving options at the moment. It would be good to have at least lined and gridded backgrounds.
I saw the documented templates in (an apparently ignored directory of) the filesystem of the M92.
The documentation specifies that you may place your own templates onto the SD card.
As a workaround, I combined some of the templates with some others that I extracted from my Iliad... any .png works fine.

I'll attach the files to this post - just extract them into the top directory of your SD card.

Mind that the background does not seem part of the scribble unless it's exported... so the background vanishes when the SD card is removed and needs to be re-selected when it is inserted (only applies for documents that have been opened in between).
On the positive side that means that you can use the background as scribbling aid and then remove it prior to exporting the document
Attached Files
File Type: zip notes_template.zip (8.1 KB, 597 views)
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote