View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #59
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post
I do the exact thing, all the time, and I have the previous version of Writer2epub on my desktop. It works flawlessly there. I downloaded the latest version for my laptop, tried to do the function I usually did (copy all from web page, paste into Open Office, reformat margins slightly for my Sony eBook Reader, then click ePub on the top left corner) With the new version I got the exact same error. I removed the only images I could find in the document, a series of stars near the beginning. Still get the error.

I do not code. I do not know anything about code. I am way too busy to learn code for a function that I use only for light reading. Please tell me how to resolve this for this document and the future. Thank you!
Hi,

I will check it as soon as possible, at the moment I'm ouside for holydays…
A note: I'm working to a totally rewritten version, that will override all these kind of problems.
Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote