View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 06:29 AM   #1
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
An Indie Book And Author Page

Just started this page.

I'd like to build this list so please do send me an email with:
126 pixel width thumb of your book cover. links to your web site or blog and where to get the book.

I'd also like a copy of the book. This is for to check that it is of a certain quality. I'm trying to help promote the crazy, wild idea that an individual with friends and professional acquaintances can put out a good quality book. I will not be checking grandma, punkchooation, or any of that fiddly stuff. I will be looking for typos, good solid formatting, and a professionally done cover. My email address is on my blog, which is listed on my signature below.

Over time I am hoping to get interaction between the Indie Reviewers List, and the Indie Books and Authors list.

Thanks.

Last edited by simonroyle; 10-11-2010 at 04:04 AM.