Thread: Alex Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 02:21 PM   #6
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Manually adding covers

Covers should be extracted automatically. My other readers with thumbnail view show covers on their own. Either they extract them and save them once (nook in softrooted state) or they add them to a database or whatever the solution may be.
But having to add them manually into the folder "covers" for a huge library really is a pain in the...
And, at least for me, it's not stable. When adding my 515 ePUBS and PDFs at once, Alex gets stuck every time.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote