View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 04:48 PM   #5
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
.First, I need to explain that isn't literally correct. Amazon says it is merely a platform, and the content provider is responsible for removing my video. It was the season finale in a tv show I bought-I told them if they couldn't replace it, I wanted the entire season refunded.

This gets me thinking about ebooks. I bet they call the publishers content providers, and would argue they have no responsibility if the publisher decided to remove a book. This makes me appreciate Mobileread. Long ago, I learned to download all books immediately upon purchase.

I don't do this with streaming content, and didn't think I needed to. But I was binge watching the series while I was knitting. Imagine my surprise when the finale said "Not available." I paid for the entire season! I have 2 more seasons to go in that series, but I don't really feel like binge watching when I have that huge hole.

Guess cutting the cord isn't really possible. I could've just recorded that series and I would have it as long as my ITB hard drive and my DVR survived.
What was the show and season?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote